What's your plan for 2020?
LET'S JAM ON IT!
I’m offering a year-end coaching sale to help you position yourself for success in 2020. Use code YEAREND50 at checkout for 50% off any Premium Coaching Package!
We’ll meet by phone or Zoom weekly or bi-weekly. I’ll give you notes and task lists, and you can email me in between sessions if you need help getting unstuck. Let’s get your planning on!
Offer expires Dec. 6, 2019. Don’t miss out!
Hi there, I'm Peri. 🙂
Besides writing books on businesses and nonprofits, I work with clients to help make plans and move them forward.
I’m experienced in helping folks — including individuals, businesses and organizations — work through all sorts of issues that vex the self-employed.
Use code YEAREND50 at checkout!
< No Systems | Optimal Systems >
I’ve always had a thing for breaking down processes — and I love nothing more than helping people turn a vision into reality.
I really enjoy helping untangle the following types of tasks/issues commonly faced by entrepreneurs and self-employed folks:
- developing a business plan and ongoing planning habits
- understanding which legal structure to use (such as a sole proprietorship, partnership, LLC or corporation)
- tackling bureaucratic start-up hurdles
- marketing and promoting your business on a budget
- developing the online side of your business
- implementing systems to grow your business
- using simple and effective technology to manage money, projects and time, and
- growing your business with contractors or employees.
Problem-solving. No judgments.
I help you do you.
My coaching services can help you:
- Clarify your goals, identify stumbling blocks — both internal and external — and figure out how best to get from A to B.
- Develop systems to help streamline businesses of all sizes.
- Fine-tune your planning process and help you find your own unique workflow.
- Transition into self-employment — whether it’s planned in advance or a sudden necessity — in line with your values and vision.
- Use simple organizational methods and tools to manage your self-employment more effectively and profitably.